Andrea Esu Interview for Abattoir The Party + Exclusive Minimix
1) tell us the song you’re obsessed with now . . .and 5 years a go
About dance music I love the new EP from Mercury, “You Lift me Up” is an amazing house tune, in my opinion one of the best track in the last few months..about the music I listen at home my song of now is “The Ballad Of El Goodo” from Big Star. 5 years ago I can say “Moved” from Sebo K feat. Prosumer.
2) what’s your secret talent?
I cook an amazing pasta with pachino tomato and bottarga (typical fish from Sardinia), very special one…;)
3) best club you’ve ever been
In Europe definitely the Fanklub Party at Café Capital in Antwerp..in Italy off course my residences at L-Ektrica and Loaded parties.
4) who’s going to be your twin for the night of the 8th of October?
Gabriel Omar Batistuta, best player ever from the team i support, Fiorentina!
5) close your eyes and think about the word Abattoir, what comes into your head?
Oh very difficult question, maybe cows, pigs and lambs dancing on the dancefloor listen to “Meat is Murder” from The Smiths!?!?
Enjoy Andrea Esu exclusive Abattoir The Party mix on Soundcloud!